Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mayer - October - Awesome (MOA)

At JM's concert with Lace and Dave.
Juan Mayer.
Few People.
Couple of Songs.
Many Salutes.







These are some lyrics of the few songs of John Mayer I like..




"... and as her clothes spun, we spooned, and I knew I was through when I said "I love you"..." City Love
"... so broken in she's perfect, so flawless or so they say, say..." Comfortable
"... though we both know that the worst part about it, is I would be free when you wanted me..." Man On The Side
"...Thanks for playing, try again. How could I forget? Mama said "think before speaking..." My Stupid Mouth
"... I couldn't find, a friend around to love me like, they do right now..." Something's Missing




..which he didn't sing, btw. Damn. I think he didn't get the chance to perform it because he gave way for Arnel Pineda's, Don't Stop Believing. Sucks.


5 Stars for John Mayer, band and the instruments.
4 Stars for the few people who came. 
3 Stars for the whole production.
2 Stars for the light rain.
1 Star on stage.



Vultures
No Such Thing
Perfectly Lonely
Ain't No Sunshine (Bill Withers Cover)
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
Waiting for the World to Change
Stop this Train
Your Body is a Wonderland
Who Says
Heartbreak Warfare
Gravity
Do You Know Me
Why Georgia
Half of my Heart / Don't Stop Believin'
 Edge of Desire



True Story.




No comments: