Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deprivation.


We lacked telephone for a year and a half. As well as our Desktop. So now, when we got the chance to have these two. I mean we got two telephones now at my desk!! Hooray! One for MagicJack and another for local calls. Oye. Desktop was used to unlock the Motorola Razr v3x given by JV Pineda. I really missed the landline so I used it to call Digitel and ask "Why my Internet connections so slow?" Cliché. Used for ordering dinner last night. Used for ordering lunch at Jollibee. Light bulb, then again, lights! Why can't I apply as my Mom's assistant since she's lazy making dinner and ordering via the phone? In that case, I'll be holding our finances, if we have. That would be Awesome! I'll ask Dad about that. I'll keep you posted, people.

Funny, the day before today, the phone rang, Ate Donna answered, "Hello? Hello?" Donna shouted, "HELLO!!!!" The phone rang again. T'was the other phone. We laughed.

True Story.

No comments: