Friday, September 24, 2010

24th of September. From now on, I only have 30 days of letting myself starve until I get my old me.
I'll be flying somewhere with friends within a month. Yes, I'm a bum. Bums do have the right to party and meet other people somewhere far from the yard.
Okay, As I've decided to be an anorexic and a bulimic at my own will, my mother cooked Spaghetti for brunch, and Sinigang na baboy for the actual lunch. Considerations needed.
Since, I don't eat my lunch, feel free to eat my share, guys.

I have nothing to do, today, but to watch How I Met Your Mother Season 1. I haven't watched the first season, but I'm already done with the following seasons.
As the sitcom's tagline says, "A love story in reverse." Well, I thought of viewing it from the last season to the pilot season.
How's that? Am hooked at the series that I thought of that. What up? Watch it. It's more like FRIENDS.

Aside from watching HIMYM last night, which is so hilarious. An enhanced photograph of a friend really made me laughed my ass out.
Well, if you new her and see the photo, I'll bet a 100 if you'll not laugh. But I have to ask you few questions first before the deal. Nice!

Happy Birthday, Shariff!

True Story.

No comments: