Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Téléréalité

Barney Stinson of How I Met Your Mother watches even more reality TV than I do!

Here's his reality signoff speech:

You are the weakest link, goodbye [The Weakest Link].
Punchy, the tribe has spoken [Survivor].
Please pack up your knives and go [Top Chef].
Your work of art didn't work for us [Work of Art].
Your time's up [Flavor of Love].
I have to ask you to leave the mansion [Beauty and the Geek].
You must leave the chateau [Joe Millionaire].
Your tour ends here [Rock of Love].
You've been chopped [Chopped].
You've been evicted from the Big Brother house [Big Brother].
Your dessert just didn't measure up [Top Chef: Just Desserts].
Sashay away [Ru Paul's Drag Race].
Give me your jacket and leave Hell's Kitchen [Hell's Kitchen].
I'm sorry, you did not get a rose [The Bachelor].
You have been eliminated from the race [The Amazing Race].
You are no longer in the running to be America's Next Top Model [ANTM].
You're fired [The Apprentice].
Auf Wiedersehen [Project Runway].

Watch HIMYM, Season 6 Episode 9 on Monday, 8PM, on ETC to see/hear what I'm talking about.

Une Histoire Vraie.

No comments: